By Grandmaster Jessie Bowen
Coach for the Duke University Taekwondo Club.
2002 World Cup Open Hand &Weapons Form Champion. Winner of Over 2000 Trophies and Awards in Martial Arts Competition.
Tournament Director of the DKO Martial Arts Championship and the AMAA Nationals Martial Arts Championship.
Play in the SportsZone
By Author, Life Success and Business Coach Jessie Bowen
This visualization system is led by Grandmaster Jessie Bowen 10th Degree Black Belt, Collegiate Coach for the Duke University Taekwondo Team, NLP Master Practitioner, and NLP Master Trainer, Master Sports Hypnosis Coach, Life and Business Coach.
He has been on the Duke University Physical Education Staff since 1988 empowering students through martial arts principles of karate, tae kwon do, aikido, mma, and visualization training. Grandmaster Bowen is an expert in helping athletes and individuals achieve maximum success in sports and life. In 2014 Duke to their first Taekwondo National Title
Play in the SportsZone Audio Program creates a winning mindset for martial artist by using the power of visualization and imagination to build the winner's attitude that every champion has.
Visualization training provides a powerful tool that you can learn and use to enhance your martial arts performance and the quality of your life. We use less than 10% of our mental ability, while leaving the other 90% to the subconscious. Play in the SportsZone Audio Program is guaranteed to help access the other 90% of your subconscious mind.
Think of where you are in your martial arts right now, and then imagine getting 90% better. Every champion actually sees their success before it happens! They do this by turning down their conscious mind and turning up their subconscious through what is commonly called "entering the zone." It is a time when you have great anticipation, when you seem to know in advance what is going to happen so that your reactions are always right.
Special Offer $49.95
Reg. Price 79.95
Now Available on AMAZON
Jessie Bowen and Arlene Limas
2008 Olypmic Goal Medalist
Play in the SportsZone for Martial arts audio Program:·
. Builds confidence and optimism
· Helps you achieve the winning mental edge
· Reduces anxiety and stress, resulting in peak performance
· Enhances your concentration and focus
· Allows you to work out and play with greater intensity
· Reduce and even stop all injuries
· Empower you to control and utilize your competition nerves
· Helps you remain poised in any competitive situation
· Frees you from hostility, resentment, fear of rejection
Helps you select your goals and chart your course for their realization· Allows you to program your mind with positive mental concepts and success attitudes· Develops your ability to construct mental images easily· Replaces doubt with positive self-talk
Developing the Champion Mindset with Taekwondo Olympian Arlene Limas
Master Limas made history when she became the first American to win a gold medal at the 24th Olympic Games in Seoul, Korea in taekwondo, which made its Olympic debut as an exhibition sport. She is a member of the Taekwondo Hall of Fame.
Author of Who's Who in the Martial arts